Commercial Lead (Command Centre)
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
Our client is an innovative Financial Services Provider, with an approach to business that is outside the box and sometimes viewed as unconventional. Proudly different, and not for everyone. Empowering, transformation, wellness, strong and healthy mindsets and striving for the absolute best, lie at the centre of the company ethos. They choose to work only with people who are committed to continuous learning, and who are willing to step far outside of what they know and who want to grow and develop to their highest potential.
Does this sound like you? Fantastic! Please read on…
A dynamic self-starter is sought by a Durban-based Financial Services Provider as their next Commercial Lead within their Command Centre. You will be able to spend time in different parts of the business (Command Centre, Customer Dept., Collections Dept., Finance Dept., and Rewards Dept.) and will be reporting to the Departmental Executive. Your role will include financial modelling, reviewing financial and commercial information, generating reports, and taking leadership roles in the implementation of specific projects. The ideal candidate must be a qualifies CA/CIMA with between 1 and 3 years of post-article experience, a CPP min of 3, and must be keen to grow into an executive role within the business.
You will support the respective departmental executive with both financial and commercial responsibilities which include:
- Financial modelling
- Review of financial and other relevant commercial information.
- Generating of reports
- Deep diving and analysis of financial & commercial information
- Preparation of business cases
- Preparation of monthly board reports
- Taking leadership roles in the implementation of specific projects within the departments
- Qualified CA (SA) and or CIMA with between 1 to 3 years of experience post articles.
- CPP min of 3
- Dynamic, self-starter and keen to grow into an executive role within the business over the next 5 years
- Willing to learn, ask questions and open to feedback.