Client Success Lead
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
Our client, who creates and manages the perfect environment in which e-commerce thrives, is looking for a passionate Client Success Lead who is client-centric, solution driven and proactive, and who can simplify complexity for the company’s international clients. You manage the various stages of the company’s client’s e-commerce journey and drive complex strategies in a fast-paced and high growth environment. You must have a tertiary qualification, certification and/or diploma including 3+ years’ experience in account management, customer success, customer relations, marketing or retail, IT, or digital systems. E-commerce or similar digital agency experience is advantageous, and a high-level understanding on digital marketing strategies, CRM, UX, UI, SEO, paid media and Google analytics.
Responsibilities and deliverables include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Own and engage with key clients on their end-to-end e-commerce and partnership journey with the company.
- Build and maintain strong key client relationships and align key client’s business needs with optimal end-to-end e-commerce solutions and strategy.
- Drive strategy development based on client data, usage reports and audits then consult with key clients on solutions to optimise services.
- Deliver key client success against financial and service level performance indicators with the support of various internal teams.
- Migrate and/or merge existing data from client systems to the company.
- Provide ongoing support and act as an expert and coach to enable clients to win at e-commerce.
- Keep abreast by researching competitors and markets to identify opportunities and work closely with suppliers and internal teams to source new and exciting e-commerce capabilities.
- Stay informed of client contract terms and renewal periods.
- Manage and re-negotiate updated billing and/or service level agreements with clients.
- Set and manage client expectations in conjunction with the internal development, data, design, and digital performance marketing teams.
- Provide support in quality assurance based on client specifications and requirements before roll-out of projects.
- Advise on necessary changes or improvements based on e-commerce industry trends to optimise client’s customer experience.
- A tertiary qualification, certification and/or diploma including 3+ years’ experience in account management, customer success, customer relations, marketing or retail, IT, or digital systems. E-commerce or similar digital agency experience is advantageous.
- High level understanding on digital marketing strategies, CRM, UX, UI, SEO, paid media and Google analytics.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet client requests and deadlines.
- Solution oriented with ability to investigate and resolve issues independently or with support from internal teams.
- Proactive and confident in the ability to communicate and manage client expectations.
- Comfortable with project management systems such as Clickup and e-commerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify.
- A strong team player and excellent communicator.
- Systematic and methodical thinker
- Service excellence
- Quality focused and detail oriented
- Passionate and self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written).