Client Success Executive
IT – Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape
Our client who creates and manages the perfect environment in which e-commerce thrives, is looking for a passionate Client Success Executive who is client-centric, solution driven and proactive, and who can simplify complexity for their international clients. You will manage the various stages of the company’s client’s e-commerce journey and drive complex strategies in a fast-paced and high growth environment. You must have a tertiary qualification or diploma and 1-3 years’ experience in account management, customer success, project management or digital marketing.
Responsibilities and deliverables include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engage and maintain monthly retainer clients on their e-commerce journey and partnership with the company.
- Provide support to Client Success Lead and Client Success team.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and align clients’ business needs with an optimal e-commerce platform and strategy.
- Run regular client data usage reports and audits. Engage with clients on solutions to optimise store performance.
- Provide ongoing support and help train clients to improve their understanding and expectations in all things e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Troubleshooting and proactively helping to identify root cause issues to any service-related issue and/or escalation.
- Optimise and manage monthly retainer client budgets.
- Manage monthly client billing and update necessary stakeholders.
- Stay informed of client contract terms and conditions, particularly renewal periods.
- Set and manage client expectations in conjunction with the internal development, data, design, and digital performance marketing teams.
- Provide support in quality assurance based on client specifications and requirements before roll-out of projects.
- Advise on necessary changes or improvements based on e-commerce industry trends to optimise client’s customer experience.
- A tertiary qualification or diploma and 1-3 years’ experience in account management, customer success, project management or digital marketing.
- Proven time management skills with ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet client requests and deadlines.
- Solution oriented with ability to investigate and resolve issues independently or with support from internal teams.
- Proactive and confident in the ability to communicate and manage client and other stakeholder expectations.
- Comfortable with project management systems such as Clickup and e-commerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify.
- A strong team player and excellent communicator.
- Systematic and methodical thinker
- Service excellence
- Quality focused and detail oriented
- Passionate and self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written).