Client Partner (Zoho/Salesforce/HubSpot) (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic provider of Software Solutions, Services & Training in Joburg seeks a dedicated & passionate customer-centric Client Partner who will serve as a proactive knowledgeable consultant and supportive ally for clients. You will show how solution offerings can help the clients to achieve their business goals while also increasing company revenue. You will develop strategic plans that align with client priorities and emphasize tools and services that can improve efficiency, streamline processes or increase profits. The successful candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, an Internal Audit tertiary qualification with a solid understanding of Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Management and experience with CRM software e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot and strong proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You will also require a proven track record of retaining and growing accounts.
- Own a number of client accounts.
- For each of these accounts –
- Build strong client relationships.
- Understand the needs of the client considering their business objectives and use this knowledge to identify opportunities for Account Managers.
- Develop and effectively communicate a range of solutions (that achieve the client’s business objectives) with the client (at all levels of the Client’s management team) and be able to strongly influence the client in their decision about which is the ‘best’ solution.
- Identify and discuss ways that we can deliver new services (that achieve the client’s business objectives).
- Regularly report/present to the client on the success of projects delivered and the status of the overall project.
- Support the identification and winning of new client’s contracts (including supporting on writing and delivering tenders/pitches).
- Deepen understanding of products and domain so as to keep up to date with potential solutions for clients and share these with the wider team.
- Resolve customer concerns and requests efficiently.
- Develop and assess account strategies to meet revenue targets.
- Build new client relationships through calls, networking, email campaigns, and word of mouth.
- Monitor client satisfaction and update strategies when necessary.
- Create business proposals for clients and management.
- Offer product and service consultations for clients.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate.
- Internal Audit Qualification.
- Management of customer communications.
- Understanding of Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Management.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills – experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Ability to resolve issues independently.
- General business knowledge.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Proven track record of retaining and growing accounts.
- Solutions-focused, collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to inspire and motivate clients and the Client Partnerships team.
- Proactive, creative and innovative – able to contribute new ideas and support the wider team.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a variety of team members and clients concurrently, and on occasions, out of hours.
- This role will require some travel nationally and internationally. Driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult clients.
- Mature individual with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- You should have an inherent desire to succeed and exceed the goals and targets you and the business have set.
- Be DRIVEN.
- Can name more than three Star Wars characters.
- Accuracy, Leadership, Results Orientation, Accountability, Humour, Integrity.