Client Management & Migration Associate (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A fast-growing company specializing in Financial Services based in Joburg, has an exciting opportunity for a young, highly-motivated individual who is smart and interested in being part of this dynamic team. In this role, you will deal with top personnel at our clients and assist them with all share plan related technical queries.
- Learn and understand all the technical aspects relating to the company’s plan product to onboard clients and client information onto the company platform, and manage client requirements.
- Implement and advise on the technical aspects of company’s share plan product.
- Set up award issue and exercise processes, including communication with brokers to ensure a seamless trading process.
- Assist clients with IFRS 2 and incentive related queries and in using the system.
- Build relationships with the client.
- Maintain client relationships and offer new or existing solutions to existing clients.
- Understand client needs and collaborate with management, colleagues, and other staff to enhance the product based on new clients or internal requirements.
- Create and provide training to clients in using the platform.
- Provide ongoing feedback and ideas to management on ways to improve the system.
- Finance degree is a prerequisite.
- Strong academic record & technically proficient (finance).
- Strong excel skills is a prerequisite.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (email and in-person).
- Can lead client meetings.
- Can work in a team environment & alone (self-starter).
- Knows how to prioritise tasks and provide excellent service.
- Deadline driven and can work under pressure.
- Experience in VBA or other basic coding.
- CFA, Level 1 2 or 3.
- Mathematics Degree or background.