Client Experience Specialist (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
SERVE be a custodian of the company’s brand & facilitate and oversee the experience clients have when interacting with the business as the next Client Experience Specialist sought by a dynamic provider of cutting-edge Financial Security Services in Joburg. You will be expected to design and conduct client surveys, and implementation of plans to maintain excellent service levels; enable and support the execution of the client strategy by supporting the on-boarding function while taking proactive steps to maintain a positive client experience. The successful incumbent must have Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent, preferably possess a relevant tertiary qualification with 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a Central Securities Depository or financial markets and services environment. You must also have solid knowledge of a CSD operating environment, familiarity/understanding of CSD products and service offerings (e-Voting, CIS, OTC Derivatives, etc.).
Business Process (Internal Process): Planning –
- Assist in implementing a consistence CX framework for internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and conduct client surveys, and implementation of plans to maintain excellent service levels.
- Lead collaborative dialogue with CSD Services, Collateral Services, Data Integration Services, Testing Team, Settlements, and all relevant internal departments to develop a yearly, monthly, and weekly view of the current and onboarding clients to facilitate and ensure adequate planning of resources needed for optimal client experience.
- Continuously discuss and plan client scope with relevant parties to ensure relevant work is up to date.
- Manage competing priorities, provide explicit directions, and establish clear expectations from and for stakeholders.
- Facilitate and the collection of business intelligence to understand the touch points of seamless client experience points.
- Work in collaboration with all stakeholders to inform and enable exceptional client experience that is aligned and consistent across the organisation.
- Ensure active resource planning to support and enhance the service capabilities of the business.
Current Clients –
- Demonstrate a service excellence mindset to accommodate clients’ needs and considerations.
- Conduct and report on client survey’s, benchmarks, interviews.
- Facilitate the execution of implementation plans to maintain service excellence levels and corrective or remedial action where required.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (internal and external) to provide outstanding, effective, and efficient client service.
- Support the Head of Client Services by proactively identify risks or challenges to ensure efficient and seamless client experience.
- Enable and encourage tools which support the client experience within the company.
- Create reports that support the delivery of Client Service insights and information to respective forums and stakeholders.
New Clients –
- In collaboration with the Head of Client Services and other internal stakeholders, enable and support the execution of the client strategy by supporting the on-boarding function to realise goals of expanding the client ecosystem.
- Identify, define, implement, and lead the client onboarding process, focusing on end-to-end ownership of the client experience.
- Proactively approach client onboarding with a sense of urgency, maintaining a high level of quality while balancing speed-to-market and fostering client retention.
- Proactively identify risks or challenges to ensure all onboarding checks are complete and relevant controls are in place to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Recommend, develop, and implement solutions to support continuous improvement of client onboarding and experience framework, processes, procedures, and service.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information in accordance with organisation policy.
- Maintain controls to ensure all client onboarding policies and procedures serve the client and protect the business.
- Take ownership within a dynamic and fast paced environment as the face of the onboarding experience whilst maintaining exceptional people skills and a client centred approach.
Stakeholder and Relationship Management –
- Anticipate and identify client needs in relation to support and engage relevant internal teams to ensure clients’ needs are met timeously.
- Take proactive steps to maintain a positive client experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate implementation and delivery on agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders to ensure that client expectations are met and managed.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback, and provides exceptional client service.
- Ensure effective control and corporate governance.
Self-management and teamwork (People) –
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, peers and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional and industry knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Ability to work proactively and independently to deliver precise and accurate work.
- Take ownership for driving personal career development.
Contribute to financial controls and planning (Finance) –
- Identify and recommend data solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Provide input into the risk identification and communicate recommendations to appropriate teams / leadership.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a Central Securities Depository or financial markets and services environment.
- Knowledge of a CSD operating environment, familiarity/understanding of CSD products and service offerings (e-Voting, CIS, OTC Derivatives, etc).
- Analysing client information and documentation to facilitate the end-to-end client experience.
- Exceptional and concise written and verbal communication.
- Time management skills and attention to detail.
- Prepared to work irregular hours/be on standby – including afterhours weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with timely follow-through on commitments.
Business Acumen – Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business outcomes through service and administrational tasks and strong problem-solving skills.
Client/Stakeholder Commitment – Anticipates, meets, and exceeds client’s needs by creating long lasting relationships that support the client value proposition, supports their financial wellness, and ensures client centricity.
Drive for Results – Drives a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility, and execution to support the delivery of business results.
Leads Change and Innovation – Actively participates in change, does what is right for the business and drives continuous improvement through innovation.
Collaboration – Prioritises the business interests of the business and invests in the success of the organisation by aligning effort across divisions.
Impact and Influence – Supports and gains commitment to the purpose of the organisation.
Self-Awareness and Insight – Manages self and relationships with others effectively and provides perspective in difficult situations.
Diversity and Inclusiveness – Is sensitive to individual and cultural similarities and differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.