Client Contact Centre Service Administrator
Finance/Admin ~ Media/Marketing/Sales
Cape Town – Western Cape
PROVIDE exceptional customer service, serving as the first line of contact to respond to claim related queries and correspondence received as the next Client Contact Centre Service Administrator sought by a dynamic Financial Services provider. You will be expected to resolve a minimum of 30 telephone calls per day, maintain and update daily workflow queue for management reporting while arranging for priority claim investigations and escalations. You will require 2 years’ proven Client Service/Call Centre experience including a solid understanding of Medical Aids and servicing. You must have experience with individual life policy administration, possess strong negotiation skills and be proactive and creative in resolving queries.
- Be logged onto the Client Services inbound telephone queue and web touchpoint.
- Resolve a minimum of 30 telephone calls per day.
- Respond to and resolve about 15 general/claim related correspondence queries per day within a 24-hour turnaround time.
- Maintain and update daily workflow queue for management reporting.
- Strive to have zero lost calls per day.
- Log all telephone calls received on the policy/claim records.
- Verify and update, if necessary, all personal contact information for clients including the Medical Aid details.
- Ensure relevant processes is adhered to and the policy option and commencement date is checked before providing information and advice and to ensure the applicable potential claim disclosure is communicated to the client when necessary.
- Achieve a minimum QA (quality standard) of 90%.
- Interact with Medical Aids and medical practitioners regarding medical history and accounts if required, relevant to obtaining information required for assessing the claim.
- Liaise with the Manager regarding the claim decision pertaining to a client query when necessary.
- Deal with client queries professionally, adequately, and timeously.
- Arrange for priority claim investigations and escalations.
- Be proactive and apply the TCF principals in every aspect of job functions.
- Other basic policy administration related functions.
- Answer the telephone within 2 rings and resolving the client/Broker query/request in a professional and timeous manner.
- Always try and retain clients when they call in to cancel their policy.
- 2 Years proven Client Service/Call Centre experience.
- Medical Aid understanding and servicing experience.
- Good negotiation skills and effective in dealing with customers and meeting their expectations.
- Ability to apply Administration principals and work with detail and with a high level of accuracy.
- Intermediary MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook skills.
- Individual life policy administration knowledge and experience.
- Proactive and creative in resolving queries.
- Commitment to meet daily targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Able to use initiative.
- Planning and organising.
- Works well in a team and independently.
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
- Can work independently.