Citrix Support Engineer
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
PROVIDE 1st & 2nd Line Citrix Support as your strong technical skills as a Citrix Support Engineer is sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its team. You will also support Citrix DaaS while carrying out Patch Management and conducting proactive analysis and reporting on Citrix system health. The successful incumbent will have Matric/Grade 12 with a CCA-V or similar Certification. You will require 5+ years’ supporting Citrix in a senior role including supporting either Hyper-V, VMware or Nutanix AHV and have a solid understanding of Citrix and Microsoft Server infrastructure.
- Support Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Support Citrix Application Delivery Controllers.
- Support Citrix DaaS.
- Proactive Citrix support via Goliath monitoring.
- Proactive analysis and reporting on Citrix system health.
- Patch Management of Citrix systems.
- Assist with escalations from 1st and 2nd Line Support.
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- CCA-V or similar.
- At least 5 + years’ supporting Citrix in a senior position.
- Experience supporting either Hyper-V, VMware or Nutanix AHV.
- Good understanding of Citrix and Microsoft Server infrastructure.
- Ability to identify and understand problems and find suitable solutions.
- Conscious of delivering solutions on time.
- Able to clearly articulate problems and solutions with the Technical team.