Call Centre Agent (1st Line Support)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
AN ambitious Call Centre Agent with superb communication skills & the ability to learn technical concepts quickly is sought by a fast-paced provider of IT solutions. Your core role will be to provide excellent 1st line technical support to remote customers. The ideal candidate must also have 3 years’ work experience in a Call Centre environment – preferably Outbound and be fluent in at least 2 languages.
- Make a minimum of thirty (30) outbound calls per day.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to resolve user problems.
- Engage with our users via support tickets involving email, phone, and chat.
- Accurately record all user engagements in our CRM system.
- Identify problematic system trends / recurring problems and alert management.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities.
- Assist with support calls/queries over weekends or public holidays on alternative weekends & public holidays.
- A minimum of three (3) years in a Call Centre environment.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Possess a great positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Speak at least two languages well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly proactive and self-driven.
- Punctual and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team.