C#.Net Developer (JHB)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma or Information Systems/Technology.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Source control and team development (Azure DevOps, TFS/TFVC Git).
- Strong experience in Database platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB).
- Own reliable transport.
- Will be required to work overtime and to travel to various sites.
- Web frameworks (Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS).
- Operating Systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux).
- Containerized Platforms (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience in building Azure native solutions.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks & activities and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Operate independently of a team and as part of a team; demonstrate curiosity and initiative.
- High pressured environment where constant self-learning is a must.
- Must be able to work across many platforms, languages and processes, with the goal of supporting, mastering, and ultimately innovating across them all.
- Ability to prioritise one’s own workload.