C# Full Stack Software Engineer (JHB)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- 4-7 Years working experience.
- Ability to adhere to coding standards.
- Knowledge of industry coding standards/guidelines.
- Understanding basic coding concepts like Code blocks, flow, IO, FileSystem, Serialization, Configuration, Self-commenting code, Data access.
- Understanding coding concepts and constructs like lambdas, Idomatic patterns, and RegEx.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Understanding the difference between solution architecture and design.
- Design principles and architectural and design patterns.
- Concepts such as IoC.
- SDLC – Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Knowledge of security concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ability to define quality in context of Software Development.
- Understanding of the different areas that effect development i.e., DevOps, UX, Data etc.
Technical Stack –
- HTML / CSS / JS
- .NET specific will include: MVC / WCF / WPF / Entity Framework or Dappa
- .Net Core
- Web Services and Networking: RESTful APIs / SOAP / HTTPS / GRPC / Protobuf
- Mobile: Android / iOS / Ionic / React Native / Cordova
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services / Azure / Google Cloud
- DevOps: Jenkins / Bamboo / Gitlab CI
- Angular 2 or later / ReactJS
- Java including Java SE / Java EE / Hibernate/ JPA / Spring
- JVM Languages: Kotlin / Groovy
- Build & Dependency Tools: Maven / Gradle
- Testing: JUnit / Selenium / Mockito / Cucumber
- Microservices: Spring Boot / Vert.X / Micronaut / Netflix OSS libraries
- Containerisation: Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Be comfortable with looking into other languages (Stepping outside your core language comfort zone).
- Have the desire to continuously learn and knowledge share.
- Developed behavioural skills and one-year people management.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of key strategy and structured problem-solving concepts.
- Guides conversations by adapting behaviour towards the needs of the team.
- Encourages co-operation and communication amongst teams.
- Ability to develop business insights through data analysis and research in order to deliver a real value add.
- Demonstrates business acumen and shows awareness of market trends and the importance of business principles and cost savings.
- Ability to present information and key points both visually and verbally.
- Involved in organisational social responsibility.
- Comfortable understanding of the various policies and procedures, namely BBBEE reporting, EE Act, LRA, Disciplinary procedures.
- Contributes and allows the business to operate and grow
- Provides meaningful input into the proposal development process.
- Develops and manages client relationships.
- Keeps up to date with market trends – displays entrepreneurial awareness and identifies opportunities that the business can capitalize on or cost-saving initiatives to accomplish the relevant task.