C++ Developer (Germany/Remote)
IT – Software Development
Remote ~ Berlin – Germany
A global provider of leading Data Visualization Software seeks the coding talents of a smart & creative C++ Developer with a solid theoretical background & a vivid interest in elegant algorithms. Applicants have to be fluent in German or English, preferably possess a University Degree or have relevant work experience with C++, together with a fresh and creative problem-solving approach would be an excellent combination for this role.
- A University Degree or work experience with C++, together with a fresh and creative problem-solving approach would be an excellent combination for this role.
- Language: fluent English or German. We only require one of those languages.
- Tech stack: C++ (overall language knowledge, they don`t require latest standards e.g., C++ 17), algorithms.
- Working experience: any relevant, they have several fresh university graduates.
- Education for those who relocate to Berlin:
- EU citizens– no restrictions.
- Others, who don`t have an EU passport – required to have a technical University Degree (starting from Bachelor) or 3 years of proven IT experience (both are needed for visa purposes only).
- Not working from countries that are under world sanctions.
- If a candidate wants to work remotely, they need to be a legal resident of it for EoR or be able to sign a B2B/Freelancer Contract.