C/C++ Developer (Remote)
IT – Software Development
YOUR ability & coding expertise to create advanced software solutions free from defect and easily maintainable is sought by an innovative Software Specialist seeking its next a C/C++ Developer. Your core role will be to build & maintain high-end software and embedded systems while collaborating with relevant stakeholders on software development. You should have a theoretical knowledge of the Object-Orientated Programming language that can be used in the real world. You must also possess an IT related or suitable Degree/Diploma, 4+ years C/C++ Development, proficiency with C, Java & Python, Network Programming skills, Windows, Linux & TCP/IP. Experience managing large long-term projects mostly unaided, experience with Real-time multimedia and embedded development & OSI layer 2 experience, specifically AVB and its related protocols, will prove hugely beneficial.
- C/C++ Programming and Integration.
- Systems Design.
- Documentation / Technical Authoring.
- Problem Solving.
- Project Management.
- Research / Investigations.
- Service Level Monitoring.
- Systems Testing.
- User Support.
- Create Firmware for custom hardware designs.
- Code Versioning.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of Software Development projects.
- Collaborate with the Software Development team on application design and development.
- Develop software and oversee the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Create end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimize software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Keep up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products.
- Degree or Diploma in IT or related field.
- 4+ Years C / C++ Development experience.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Network programming skills essential.
- Knowledge of Best Practices.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge.
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol.
- Coordination with other Developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests.
- The ability to quickly create advanced software solutions that are relatively free from defect and are easily maintained.
- Be able and willing to travel abroad.
Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating competency in the following:
- Experience managing large long-term projects mostly unaided.
- Real-time multimedia and embedded development experience.
- OSI layer 2 experience, specifically AVB and its related protocols.
- Excellent work ethics, punctual, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Team player with the ability to work in small teams.