Business Development Executive (Hunter) (CPT/JHB)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng
YOUR strong leadership, sales wizardry and exceptional hunting techniques as a Business Development Executive (Hunter) with a track record of building strong Sales teams and a solid understanding of commission structures, is sought by a fast-paced Specialist in End-to-end IT Management and Consultative IT Services. Your core role will be to hunt, develop & acquire new business opportunities and clients while conducting research and analysing market trends and meeting and exceeding sales quotas. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and have a passion for sales and business development with strong relationship-building skills, with a strong consideration for ROI & product development. You will require a suitable Degree/Diploma with 10 years’ relevant work experience including within the IT industry – knowledgeable of existing networks and knows the industry. You must also possess a technical consultative mindset, with the ability to understand and communicate the benefits of solution offerings to potential customers.
- Hunt, develop, and acquire new business opportunities and clients.
- Seek out potential customers, engage with them, and close deals for the company.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and build and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Conduct research and analyse market trends and customer needs to develop and implement strategic plans to grow the business.
- Build relationships with potential clients and partners, negotiate deals, and continuously seek out new revenue streams.
- Drive growth and revenue for the company by identifying, developing, and capitalizing on new business opportunities.
- Perform sales, marketing, and strategy functions.
- Focus on generating new business and building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Communicate market activities and research to all internal stakeholders.
- Write reports and proposals and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Present solutions, ideas, and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Assist marketing with collateral development as needed.
- A relevant Degree or Diploma.
- 10 Years suitable work experience including IT Industry experience – knowledgeable of existing networks and knows the industry.
- A proven track record of career success stories in Sales and Business Development.
- Possess technology sector experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to remain committed and focused despite setbacks and objections.
- Capable of assisting sales via channel partners, as well as directly with clients.
- Possess a technical consultative mindset, with the ability to understand and communicate the benefits of solution offerings to potential customers.
- Experience in building strong relationships, with a strong consideration for ROI and product development.
- Confident and optimistic, with the ability to remain positive and motivated in the face of challenges.
- Influential and respected in the industry, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level leaders.
- Fluent in English with strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess an entrepreneurial initiative, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong influencing skills, as well as relationship and network building skills, with a passion, drive, and ability to
- learn new technologies quickly.
- Diligent and produce quality work, with the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.