Business Development Assistant
Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic Financial Services provider seeks a highly methodical & focused professional to fill the role of a Business Development Assistant to prioritise and do follow-ups to ensure the delivery of critical tasks and projects. Working closely with other teams, you will also help ensure campaign requirements are met, compile reports and material for campaign-driven initiatives while scheduling meetings and analysing operational processes and systems. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable tertiary Degree, prior experience in new Business Development with experience in the Insurance and/or Medical Aid industry. You must also have experience with CRM systems and Microsoft Outlook, Teams & Excel.
- Prioritise and follow up with others to ensure delivery of critical tasks and support general project and business reporting for Managers and Directors.
- Work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure campaign requirements are met.
- Compile reports and material for campaign-driven initiatives.
- Assistance in all aspects required to get campaigns going and ensuring the maintenance of the campaign.
- Analyse operational processes and systems and provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Schedule meetings with relevant partners and team members.
- Matric qualification.
- Relevant tertiary Degree.
- Previous experience in new Business Development.
- Experience in the Insurance industry and or Medical Aid environment.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Outlook, Teams and Excel.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Previous experience or exposure to Power BI reporting platform (advantageous).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain organised and focused.
- Can work independently as well as within a team dynamic to drive results.