Business Development Executive (CPT)
Cape Town – Western Cape
DRIVE successful sales of the products and services in identified markets of a cutting-edge Cloud Solutions Specialist seeking your sales wizardry, tenacity & strong negotiation skills to be its next Business Development Executive. Your core role will entail deeply understanding the company’s product set and its value proposition to potential clients which will include market research, utilising your own and established network, cold calls, knocking on doors while also ultimately growing allocated accounts. The ideal candidate must be ambitious & solutions-orientated with 6+ years’ pass success with a track record in sales, understand PBX, voice and networks – the solution is a complex, technical product and service and therefore it is essential to have a strong working knowledge of these tech areas.
- Deeply understand the company’s product set and its value proposition to potential clients.
- Identify sales opportunities –
- Utilising market research
- Utilising established and own network
- Doing own research
- Planning and execution
- Pursuing opportunities –
- Knocking on doors
- Cold calling
- Securing appointments
- Building relationships
- Overcoming objections
- Closing opportunities –
- Achievement of sales targets within the company’s guidelines
- Maintain accurate and updated sales records at all times.
- Continually invest in market and industry knowledge.
- Work successfully with the Connection Telecom team to achieve new business and client satisfaction.
- Grow allocated accounts when applicable.
- 6+ Years of past success is essential – having a track record to show past success in sales and potential to be even more successful in the future
- Understanding of PBX, voice and networks is essential – our solution is a complex technical product and service and therefore it is essential to have a strong working knowledge of these tech areas.
- Happy to knock on doors.
- Good at pitching and presenting.
- Driver’s License and reliable own transport is essential.
- Ambitious and goal orientated.
- Organised, considered and prepared.
- Solution orientated.
- Wants to find the best solution for a client’s needs.
- Hard and smart working.
- Strong communicators who build sincere and lasting relationships.