Business Analyst (12 Month Renewable Contract) (JHB Hybrid)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Johannesburg – Gauteng
DESIGN technical solutions to business problems as the next Business Analyst sought by a Community Upliftment Programme in Joburg to fill a 12-month Renewable Contract. Covering most of the organisational value chain, you will support the organisation in ensuring effective and streamlined business processes including supporting documentation. In essence, Business Analysis encapsulates: Requirement Elicitation, Requirement Analysis, Requirement Design and Documentation, Requirement Communication, Requirement Lifecycle Management, Solution Evaluation. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, have at least 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis, be proficient in Microsoft Office, IT literacy and have the ability to handle electronic data, including data extractions and experience with Stakeholder Engagement.
- General Business Analysis Responsibilities.
- Requirements Management and Communication.
- Process Mapping and Management.
- Stakeholder & Relationship Management.
- Project Management.
- Problem Identification and Solution Providing.
- Reporting & Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Information Systems Honours preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office.
- IT Literacy and the ability to handle electronic data, including data extractions.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- A logical and systematic approach to work.
- Good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
- The ability to manage change.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Analytical skills.
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- The ability to identify systems, processes and business problems and inconsistencies.
- Agile teams experience.