BI Developer (PTA Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
A solutions-driven BI Developer, able to own the technical delivery of a project and work autonomously and as part of a team, is sought by a provider of cutting-edge Engineering Solutions to join its Pretoria team. You will mainly be responsible for technical design, build, Unit/System Testing and implementation of in-house information Development projects. The ideal candidate will require a suitable Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ production experience with MSSQL suite which include SQL, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS (DAX) proficiency as well as have experience with specification and design documentation & strong attentiveness to data quality, dispensation, and manipulation.
- SQL Queries.
- SQL Data Structures (tables, databases, stored procedures etc.).
- SQL Integration Packages.
- SSAS Model Development (DAX).
- QlikView models.
- Development of data structures and processes which improve information access and processes for business.
- Documentation of Requirements and Design details of projects worked on.
- Related Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
- At least 5 years’ production experience with MSSQL suite which includes: SQL – Strong skills required here.
- SSIS (Integration Services).
- SSRS (Reporting Services).
- SSAS (Analysis Services, DAX).
- Have proficient specification and design documentation experience.
- Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong, clear, and precise verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical, methodical and detail orientated.
- Be able to prioritize and multitask task.
- Reliable, determined, hardworking.