BI Analyst (CPT/USA)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ United States
DESIGN innovative analytics tools and solutions as your passion for data and highly analytical mind as a BI Analyst is sought by a Durbanville-based Specialist IT Service Provider to join its team. You will be based in Cape Town for a year and then you must be willing to move to the USA on a permanent basis. Your core role will entail being responsible for Business Intelligence Services, serving as a key liaison between the executives and the Data Engineering team to create data-driven solutions that improve the company’s processes and increase operational efficiency. The successful candidate will require a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Business Studies – Honours or a BTech, proven Data Analysis experience with a solid understanding of statistics and data services and strong problem-solving.
- Consult with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals.
- Research, develop and implement data-gathering methods.
- Analyse and synthesize data.
- Report back on your findings and suggest solutions.
- Collaborate with co-workers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, or related field – a 4-year Degree is essential OR a BTech.
- Proven experience with Data Analysis.
- Firm understanding of statistics and data services.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Must be willing to move to the USA after a year in Cape Town.