Back-end Developer ( Payments)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
IF you possess craftsman-like coding prowess, then your high-level abilities as a Back-end Developer is sought by a fast-paced FinTech company to join a team working on mission-critical applications. The ideal candidate must have a BS/MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, at least 4+ years’ Java development, Android/iOS, Relational/NoSQL Databases, and ORM technologies, Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns, experience managing components on AWS/Azure, have worked with with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP) & profound insight of software systems internals – Concurrency, Memory Management, Transaction Management.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 4+ Years Software Development experience using Java technologies.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing PCI/DSS compliant applications.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of software systems internals (Concurrency, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational/NoSQL Databases, and ORM technologies.
- Managing software components on the cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Must have Android/iOS experience in addition to Java for SDKs.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Passion for Software Engineering.
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.