Azure Technical Lead
IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape
AN innovative Dev House seeks the technical expertise of an Azure Technical Lead with strong, proven design and hands-on development experience. Your role will entail understanding existing application architecture and solution design, design and development of applications that can be hosted on the Azure cloud and leading and mentoring the Dev team. You must have hands-on development with 10+ years’ C#, Web API, .Net (Core and Framework) and SQL Server. You must also have experience with Microservices and serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, event hubs, service bus, message queues, Modular programming in .NET Blazor, JS, Angular, TypeScript, experience with CI/CD & proven experience with Azure Cloud.
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design.
- Design individual components and develop components.
- Work with other team members in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Hands-on development.
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted on the Azure Cloud.
- Design and develop frameworks and core functionality.
- Identify gaps and come up with working solutions.
- Lead and mentor Development team.
- Manage in-house and remote contracted development resources.
- 10+ Years of C#, Web API, .NET (Core and Framework), SQL Server.
- Very hands-on development experience is required.
- Microservices and serverless architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, event hubs, service bus, message queues.
- Modular programming in .NET Blazor, JS, Angular, TypeScript and/or other similar front-end environments.
- CI/CD, setting up and managing build and release pipelines.
- Proven experience in designing scalable web and serverless applications on Azure Cloud.
- Graph Database (Cosmos DB /Gremlin API or Neo4j) experience.
- Ability to provide technology vision and big picture thinking.
- Team player.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.