Azure DevOps Engineer (Dynamics 365) (Remote)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A global provider of cutting-edge Data-driven Solutions seeks the technical expertise of an Azure DevOps Engineer to join its dynamic team of professionals and fill a fully remote role. Your role will entail introducing and implementing DevOps processes like infrastructure provisioning (Iac), CI/CD, Git administration, Access Management in team, Databricks deployment, creating scheduled and on-demand backup for PostgreSQL while coding and executing Automated runbook using PowerShell. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar role including having worked with CI/CD, Dynamics 365, PowerShell for Azure and JMeter Testing. Any experience in addition withing Finance and Operations (F&O), will prove beneficial.
- Introduce and implement DevOps processes like infrastructure provisioning (Iac), CI/CD, Git administration, Access Management in team.
- Improve and maintain CI/CD for deploying all microservices to AKS using GitHub Actions and Argo.
- Develop CI/CD using Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions workflow for Databricks deployment.
- Create scheduled and on-demand backup for PostgreSQL database using backup vault.
- Introduce GitHub action workflows for whitelisting IP to the firewall settings of different cloud services and reduce dependency in team by 80%.
- Code and execute Automated runbook using PowerShell for Azure VM’s start/stop, updating firewall rules, fetch resource lock status that increase efficiency by 100%.
- Track technology trends and make potential updates and integrations of the tool to increase functionality or performance of the CI/CD workflow or cloud resources.
- Measure cloud resource and application performance by configuring monitors, alerts, dashboards in Datadog and create infra for JMeter Testing.
- Optimise cost of Azure resources, ensuring right sizing of instances, usage of cloud services leading company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Azure DevOps.
- Dynamics 365.
- PowerShell for Azure.
- JMeter Testing.
- Finance and Operations (F&O) experience highly desirable.