Azure Architect / Azure DevOps Engineer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape
THE technical expertise of a solutions-driven Azure Architect / Azure DevOps Engineer whose core role will be to help plan, build and support the Azure infrastructure and platform is sought by a cutting-edge Data Security Specialist. You will also be expected to develop architecture documentation for existing infrastructure and new integrations while managing Azure costs. The ideal candidate will preferably require a relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5+ years’ solid Azure experience working in a team environment including Enterprise cloud architecture, Azure DevOps, Linux, PowerShell, Bash and experience working in a startup and Agile workspace.
- Manage the Azure platform.
- Ensure the Azure platform is compliant with security requirements.
- Manage Azure DevOps.
- Service Engineering/Analytics Azure requirements.
- Develop architecture documentation for existing infrastructure and new integrations.
- Manage Azure costs.
- Tertiary education preferable.
- 5+ Years of solid Azure experience working in a team environment.
- Enterprise cloud architecture experience.
- Azure DevOps experience.
- Previous Development experience.
- Linux experience.
- PowerShell + Bash.
- Experience in start-ups and Agile workspace.
Some Azure resources we work with:
- App Services
- Azure Functions
- Synapse Analytics
- Power BI
- Virtual Machines
- Blob/Data Lake accounts
- SQL Server
- Azure Defender
- Active Directory
- Log Analytics
- Able to adapt with the fast-paced nature of the business and learn on the job.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Attention to detail.