Automotive Service Documentation Technician
Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic Engineering Solutions Specialist in Durbanville is looking for an experienced Draughtsman to perform the tasks of an Automotive Service Documentation Technician. You must have an industry recognized Draughtsman qualification, Excel proficiency, with 1-year minimum technical experience, and use Siemens NX and -Teamcenter to create and maintain Service Documentation of Truck Chassis Systems such as cab, chassis and/or power train components.
- Use Siemens NX and -Teamcenter to create and maintain Service Documentation of Truck Chassis Systems such as cab, chassis and/or power train components.
- Assign VMRS codes to OEM truck parts on Teamcenter.
- Publish Service Documentation to customer database.
- Communicate with customer representatives regarding technical and project requirements.
- Plan daily tasks, keep a record of task status, and create reports.
- Interface with Design Engineering in order to understand the design intent of the relevant Truck.
- Other tasks that might be required in line of duty.
- Passionate about Automotive Engineering and CAD Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and handle priority changes.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent in task management.