IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A Global company with offices near most ports worldwide, is building a team in South Africa for special projects. They are looking for mature, passionate, self-disciplined developers with a "no nonsense" attitude and out-of-the-box problem-solving skills to hit the ground running. As an Angular Developer, you will work on key global freight system projects where the company uses Python on the backend, and you will be using Angular and Typescript on the frontend, and AWS. You will collaborate with a fully remote team of developers, manage your workload, and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Work on key global freight system projects.
- Collaborate with a fully remote team of developers and manage your workload independently.
- Deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Work with my MYSQL, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Modularize with microservices.
- Potentially travel to various locations.
- A BSc, Software Engineering or equivalent Degree would help but is not essential.
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular front-end development.
- Knowledge of AWS and microservices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills via MS Teams.