IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
DESIGN cutting-edge new applications while maintaining & enhancing existing apps as the next Android/Flutter Developer sought by an innovative FinTech company. You will be responsible for all aspects of the design including UI/UX, development of app engine, and integration into several APIs. You will require at least 3 years’ overall Android development experience including extensive Android SDK & Kotlin/Dart knowledge, strong OO design and programming in Java (J2EE/J2ME), experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs and in integration development utilising HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON.
- Integrate technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Code and test program modules that meet design specifications.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Identify configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Identify system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Communicate and enforce coding standards.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Minimum 3 years of overall Android development.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and Kotlin / Dart.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience in integration development (HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
- Object Orientated design and development, with use of design patterns.
- Using Version Control (e.g., Git).
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science Degree or related discipline.
- Experience in Flutter.
- Attention to detail.
- Deadline driven, accountable, thorough, and professional.
- Proactive, efficient and focused.
- Responsible, self-managed and delivery focused.
- Ability to write code of a consistently high quality.
- Reliable, trustworthy and a team player.