Analyst Programmer (C#.Net)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
ANALYSE user requirements, design, implement and support less complex technical systems as the next Analyst Programmer with at least 3 years C#.Net experience sought by a reputable Retail Group. The ideal candidate must possess a 3-year IT Diploma with 3-5 years’ Programming/Analyst Programming work experience and C#.Net Full Stack Development, have proficiency with Angular, TypeScript, Node, SQL Server, Unit Testing code & services and be familiar with Project Management methodology. Any Azure, Azure DevOps, AWS, TFS, Blazor and Xamarin experience in addition will prove beneficial.
Analysis, technical design, and development aligned to team processes & requirements –
- Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
- Design and code solutions of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
Maintain and support existing systems –
- Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
- Investigate and solve systems issues.
- Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
Ensure effective operations –
- Implement approved changes as per change control and security process.
- Plan, organise and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to own and other relevant areas.
- 3-Year IT Diploma.
- 3 -5 Years Programming/Analyst Programming experience.
- 3-5 Years’.NET C# Full Stack Development experience.
- MS SQL Server.
- Specific analysis and development skills.
- Project Management methodology.
- Relevant business process context knowledge.
- Unit Testing code and services.
- Azure and AWS.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or MS Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in Blazor and Xamarin.
- Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape.
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends, and best practices, and apply findings.
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved.
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself.
- Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects.
- Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed.
- Listens attentively and checks understanding of the message being received.
- Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
- Convinces others by identifying benefits for all; looks for ways to increase the value of the partnership for all parties.
- Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
- Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Anticipates change and continuously remains prepared for change.