Digital Marketing Traffic Manager (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A cutting-edge UK-based Tech Group is looking for a Acquisition Trafficker to ensure that digital ad campaigns are executed effectively and efficiently, with a focus on driving results for clients. This is a critical role in the digital advertising industry, and requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a solid understanding of ad platforms and digital marketing best practices. You will have 3+ years casino experience, good communication and network skills and In-depth knowledge of the iGaming Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Affiliate Management Support:
- Assisting Account Managers, Affiliates and Publishers with queries, creative, offers, trackers and reports.
- Campaign performance and delivery for Media/Affiliate Deals.
- Campaign Analysis and recommendations to maximize performance.
- Market research for optimising sites including AB Testing, Competitor Analysis and Brand Optimisation.
- Quality checking of brands/placements and trackers on Affiliate and Network website.
- Funnel metrics analysis for weekly/monthly optimisation.
- Monitoring ROI of all deals / Renewal Recommendations.
- Monitoring and reporting on project status and performance.
- Submit and Manage Studio Briefs, including Landing pages, banners, and content.
- Build external and internal relationships.
- Support Account Management team on all projects.
- 3+ years casino experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the iGaming Industry.
- Good communication and network skills.
- Tenacity, drive, and urgency.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Must be well organised to handle administrative duties.
- Positive and pro-active problem solver.