Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic provider of smart Business Solutions seeks a highly driven Account Manager to lead solution development efforts that best address client and participant needs. Your core focus will be to maintain and grow effective programmes that meet clients’ objectives and achieve the desired results against sales and budget goals. The ideal candidate will have a professional image, is highly motivated, innovative and a collaborative individual with a passion for delivering quality service to clients and strives to create strong relationships. You must also possess a National Senior Certificate or NQF Level 4 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration or similar field with 5-10 years’ related work experience in broad-based business and consultative selling or key client management including being able to compile contact and status reports and write up briefs when required. You must have your own reliable transport as some travel to clients will be required.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a profitable and mutually beneficial relationship.
- Define and map a strategic plan for your client.
- Be part of the solution design process.
- Ensure that you focused on solution planning by using your Project Management skills to your advantage.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, internal, external partners and suppliers while delivering against tight timelines and budgets.
- Own the delivery and quality of projects for clients based on deep technical understanding of the industry, trends, and opportunities.
- Ensure that client’s needs and requirements are understood, interpreted, and communicated accurately and that their expectations are managed at all times.
- Oversee the delivery and managing internal and external resources to ensure it matches the client needs.
- Effectively grow client relationships and identify client growth opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling through performance reviews and renewals.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place and monitor the performance.
- Sound financial management of accounts – quoting, billing and achievement of all campaigns and projects within client budgets.
- Continuously view the objectives against the deliverables for improvement opportunities.
- National Senior Certificate or NQF Level 4.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration. or related field.
- 5-10 Years’ related experience in broad-based business and consultative selling or key client management.
- Working knowledge of finance, business and marketing planning and strategic planning.
- MS Office (full suite) skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Highly systematic and process driven.
- Own transport. This position requires travel to clients from time to time.
- Ability to compile contact and status reports and write up briefs when required.
- Project Management Certificate.
- Project Management skills.
- Account Management and Sales Certificate.
- Account Management & Sales skills.
- Presentation skills.