Account Manager: Digital Business Solutions (CPT/JHB/DBN)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
BUILD market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships as the next Account Manager sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist for its Digital Business Solutions. You will also be expected to sell the Value Proposition offerings into regions to assigned/new earmarked clients, identify opportunities and propose potential business deals through research, contacting clients and ultimately close deals and negotiate contracts. The successful candidate will require Matric/Grade 12, at least 5 years work experience in a similar role including having sold a range of Software Solutions/IT Products (multi-vendor solutions) with a full understanding of the sales cycle and possess Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Sell the Value Proposition offerings into the region to assigned clients.
- Sell the Value Proposition offerings to new earmarked clients.
- Identify opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, marrying up solutions offerings with business problems.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Protect the organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhance organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Direct and manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure total customer satisfaction with the company, and further develop business based on opportunities identified at the customer site.
- Target Mid-Market opportunities and look for new business opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate all relevant sales opportunities with the company CRM, updating and tracking all sales data accurately.
- Matric or Grade 12 essential.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager.
- Must have experience in selling Software Solutions (multi-vendor solutions). Sales & Marketing experience in an IT sales environment. Expertise in selling a range of IT products and services is essential.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Full understanding of the sales cycle required.
- End to end management of a sales channel is vital. This includes experience in account management, selling and product strategizing.
- Experience in the Business Solutions IT industry is highly desired, and an expert level of knowledge is required, where product functionality and business environment must be strategically matched.
- Valid Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle.