Enquire / Apply
An innovative money transfer company seeks the expertise of a highly analytical Treasurer to join its team. Your core role will be to ensure all accounts are pre-funded in the most efficient manner to ensure the effective running of the operation and to ensure that there are sufficient balances available for 3rd party products. You will require Grade 12 or equivalent, a Finance-related Degree/Diploma, 2 years’ experience in a Treasury environment as well as in Remittance or similar industry & be knowledgeable about Money transfer procedures, Treasury Management, Accounting Principles, EFTs and have Advanced Excel skills.
- Ensure all accounts are pre-funded in the most efficient way while balances the risks of over and underfunding.
- Create calculations/projections for what money will be needed for each Pay-Out partner (forecasts of a daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis).
- Accurately calculate and determine the amount needed to pre-fund each account 2 days in advance.
- Create the required EFTs for the Pretoria office to release.
- Prepare foreign exchange payment instruction documentation to various banks.
- Process foreign exchange payments on automated banking systems.
- Ensure funding spreadsheets is always updated.
- Liaise with the bank to track Swift confirmations.
- Update daily funding sheet and company systems for each Pay-Out partner account and to ensure all collections are accounted for.
- Track all collections for Pay-Out partners.
- Update wallets for each Pay-Out partner timeously.
- Liaise with the recons team to ensure all funding has been updated and captured.
- Ensure all foreign currency deals are updated and captured on the various company systems.
- Build and maintain working relationships with partners.
- Resolve queries effectively and timeously.
- Provide support to the Treasury team.
- Manage own professional and self-development.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Finance related Degree / Diploma.
- 2 Years’ experience in a Treasury environment.
- 2 Years’ experience in Remittance or similar industry.
- Money transfer procedures.
- Treasury Management.
- Accounting Principles.
- Advanced Excel.
- 2 Years’ experience with Valtari Software.
- Knowledge of African and exotic currencies.
- Excellent numeracy.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisational & administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.