Engineering concern based in the Cape Winelands is looking for a Software Integrity Engineer with a Degree in Electrical Engineering as well as knowledge and experience with a scripting language such as Python or bash to join their team.
• The primary function is to thoroughly evaluate features of our software by designing realistic use cases and certifying their correctness & user friendliness, before they are released to customers.
• The secondary responsibility is to grow the products automation suite by adding new tests or modifying existing tests to properly capture manual testing use cases, as well as contributing towards full automation of the testing pipeline by developing various scripts.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Basic electromagnetic coursework completed
• Knowledge of and experience with a scripting language such as Python or Bash
• Exposure to electromagnetic simulation software
• Able to work on MS Windows and Linux
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.