Enquire / Apply
A SharePoint Consultant is required to take ownership and management of client relationships during implementation of solutions and through this process form customer relationships and communicate clearly to customers regarding the design and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft. If you can use knowledge base resources to resolve problems, write condition reports and/or customer correspondence in written format + mentor and assist other team members then these experts in Digital Transformation, Software Consultancy and Management Consulting Solutions wants you to join them.
- Problem documentation and solution shaping.
- Undertake SharePoint configuration, development and using SharePoint designer,
- InfoPath and other SharePoint out of the box artefacts.
- Proven troubleshooting methodology, must be able to troubleshoot problems on site with little assistance
- Interface and communicate with other team members
- Be prepared to perform overtime work and after hours support from time to time as project load demands in our growing business unit
- Design and Implement a SharePoint farm infrastructure including SQL Cluster
- Run daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks (SOPs) for SharePoint farms
- Write PowerShell automations – maintenance tasks and reports
- Document troubleshooting methodology and approach (understand correlation IDs and use ULS logs)
- Demonstrate proactive system monitoring and remediation where necessary
- Monitor system resources and do high level capacity planning i.e. CPU, RAM and Disk
- Implement Performance Monitoring i.e. using PerfMon and be able to troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Implement backup and restore plan including a scheduled monthly restore tests and reporting
- Administer SharePoint farms i.e. site collections, users, service applications, search etc …
- Monitoring the performance for identifying and resolving system problems and inefficiencies.
- Documentation (Written Functional & Technical specification documents; Training Manuals)
- All other tasks reasonably necessary to fulfil the above function, of as SharePoint Consultant and compliance with all other reasonable instructions given by the employer
- Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, Kerberos, Routing, NLB, SQL
- Technologies, particularly SharePoint 2013 & Office 365.
- Correct attitude towards their work and colleagues.
- Self-improvement is an important aspect for growth to next grade.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.