Enquire / Apply
A fast-growing Fintech company seeks the expertise of a highly talented and committed Scrum Master to join its team. Your core role will include guiding and coaching Agile/Scrum practices, assessment of the team’s ‘Scrum Maturity’ and supporting the Product Owner. The successful candidate requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, strong skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership, Agile approaches – Scrum, Kanban, etc., Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc. and Agile best practices.
- Guide and coach the team and organisation to follow Agile/ Scrum practices.
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organised.
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and achieve higher levels of maturity.
- Improve transparency within the teams.
- Facilitate the removal of impediments.
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organisation who can help them.
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflict can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame.
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices.
- At least two years’ experience working in a Scrum Master role with a software development team.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership.
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Have sound knowledge of Agile best practice and practical experience in applying Agile principles in a software environment.
- Ideally you will have actively engaged in the agile community (Meetups, conferences, etc.).
- Experience of other related methodologies such as Kanban/ Scrumban/ XP, would be useful.
- Scrum Master Certified.
- Be extremely well-organised, persuasive, tenacious, and adaptable.
- Be capable of remaining calm and maintaining a sense of fun in a fast-paced and challenging working environment.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.