Enquire / Apply
A growing insurance company based in the Southern Suburbs has a vacancy for a Retention Manager in their Finance Team. The retention team is responsible for the retention of the individual policy holder and resolving arrear premiums, while maintaining a high standard of customer service. This position is ideal for a hard-working individual that can work independently and enjoys interacting with clients and can market products effectively. The candidate must also enjoy doing administration relating to the interaction with clients.
- Effectively manage retention staff in terms of training, quality assurance, development and performance.
- Effectively manage the workflow of the team and ensure turnaround times and company standards are adhered to.
- Driving quality standards to ensure excellent client service experience in line with TCF principals.
- Identify initiatives (including process and IT system improvements) that can contribute towards the efficiency of the team and improvement of retention ratios and reduction in premium debtors, and implementation of these initiatives.
- Effectively liaise with other departments such as sales call centre on key issues that impact directly on retention ratios and premium debtors.
- Manage complaints and escalations.
- Interact professionally with clients, brokers and stakeholders within the company.
- Performing retention work which includes objection handling and administration relating to retention function.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good marketing and sales techniques and excellent objection handling skills
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Intermediate MS Office, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills
- Numerical and analytical ability to identify focus areas and interpret reports
- Time management skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Able to build working relationships
- Matric with Math’s
- Long term or short-term insurance industry experience
- 3 Years’ insurance call center management experience
- Customer service and administration experience
- Sales experience
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.