Enquire / Apply
Take ownership and manage the overall QA Testing for a dynamic UK-based tech company. You will have proven experience as a QA Tester/Engineer with at least 3+ years’ experience in a commercial context. Familiar with writing & running tests in the Dev environment and platforms or services for running & automating cross-browser, Cross-platform and cross-device testing.
- Take ownership, and manage the delivery of, the overall ‘testing / QA pyramid’ for the product.
- Review and analyse product and/or feature requirements.
- Define, write & maintain test cases for relevant product and/or feature requirements.
- Collaborate with the production team to develop effective testing strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to utilise various platforms, services & automation to streamline the testing workflows.
- Execute test cases as and when required in line with the production workflow.
- Document, log and report test case results to the production team for production processing.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! We’re a small team in a start-up environment so need someone who doesn’t mind pitching in with whatever it takes to achieve great things!
- Proven experience as a QA tester / engineer or a similar role.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail & documentation skills
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Extensive understanding of web & mobile applications.
- Experience with agile workflow & project management methodologies.
- Experience with regression testing.
- Experience with user acceptance testing.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment on macOS.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in a commercial context.
Not essential but a plus:
- Familiarity with test simulators for browsers, operating systems & devices, e.g. BrowserStack, CrossBrowserTesting.
- Familiarity with platforms or services for running & automating cross-browser, cross-platform & cross-device testing.
- Familiarity with writing & running tests in the development environment, e.g. mocha, selenium, etc.
- BSC/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.