Enquire / Apply
Our client based in the northern suburbs of Cape Town and focuses on software development for the Insurance Industry is looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their growing, dynamic team.
- Maintain communications between the development team and the rest of the business stakeholders.
- Design and develop functional and technical briefs for the development team.
- Maintain constant communications with the relevant stakeholders to ensure briefs are completed timeously and completely.
- Take ownership of the development work pipeline.
- Participate and contribute in daily scrum meetings as well as sprint planning sessions.
- Task Scheduling and Assignment.
- Identification and Prioritisation of Critical Tasks.
- Draft and submit Project Reporting and Documentation.
- Simultaneous Management of Multiple Teams and Products.
- General management of schedule, milestones, dependencies, and resource allocation, including cross-team, cross-project, and customer delivery dependencies.
- Provide executive status of projects and interact with executive staff for steering committees, status reports, removal of blockers, and risk identification / mitigation.
- Have 2-5 years previous experience working within project management with software developers.
- Have an understanding of the software development ecosystem; basic knowledge of core web technologies and be able to predict time expectancy on job completion.
- Be able to manage company and developer expectations through honest and timely updates.
- Analytics and process driven thinker.
- Self-motivated, results oriented team player.
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under tight project deadlines.
- Solid understanding of a recognised ticketing/project management system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects and with multiple stakeholders.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with project management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) working on Development projects.
- Experience in managing teams.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.