Enquire / Apply
Join a cutting-edge eHealth company in Westlake seeking the expertise of a Project / Logistics Assistant working closely with the Programme and Project Mangers, the Project Assistant will contribute essential administrative support to coordinate the team. Please note this is a 12-month contract with option to be extended.
- Organizing meetings and conference calls, including scheduling, sending out meeting invitations, collating relevant documentation and sending out agendas.
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes.
- Coordinating travel requests from project team members, including travel concurrences where necessary, per diem requests, flight bookings, accommodations and all other travel logistic matters in line with the Company’s travel process.
- Assists in gathering information for status, progress and narrative reports.
- Assists in gathering information for communications (including press and social media).
- Updating project and technical Wiki pages.
- Assist with record keeping and document management for the South African project team.
- Grant administration including donor reporting and assistance with Resource mobilization applications.
- 2 years’ experience of project administration/personal assistant / executive secretary, including taking meeting minutes and collating documents and scheduling calls and meetings.
- Experience in communications (including social media and blogging).
- Experience in co-ordinating travel logistics.
- A minimum of 30 wpm typing level, taking minutes and lifting out action points.
- Working knowledge of ICT4D and/or eHealth.
- Experience in Travel or related field, Project administration qualification.
- Knowledge of software development.
- Experience of working with USG funding.
- Experience of working with teams based in multiple locations.
- Experience of working in customer support.
- Fluency in an additional language – French, Portuguese, Afrikaans, Swahili…
- Demonstrable ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Commitment to the aims and values .
- Good organizational skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.