Engineering concern based in the Cape Winelands is looking for a Program Manager with a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, expert knowledge of EMC/EMI/SI/PI PCB design and analysis as well as very good knowledge of available PCB design tools for EMC/EMI/SI/PI, their features and limitations
• The primary focus is to guide the development efforts for an EMC/EMI/SI/PI PCB solution using existing company technologies and developing new ones, It is crucial to know what features are required to be competitive in the EMC/EMI/SI/PI PCB market and how these features are implemented in practice.
• It will require good knowledge of the available EM/EMI/SI/PI PCB design and analysis tools in the market, what they offer and how they differ regarding the product offering.
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Expert knowledge of EMC/EMI/SI/PI PCB design and analysis
• Very good knowledge of available PCB design tools for EMC/EMI/SI/PI, their features and limitations
• Intimate knowledge concepts used in PCB design and analysis such as signal and power integrity, electromagnetic compatibility and susceptibility, radiated emissions, eye diagrams and other related concepts
• Exposure to electromagnetic simulation software
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.