There is an incredible opportunity to work for one of South Africa’s fastest growing start-ups that through innovative tech, a very talented team and a genius idea – is quickly becoming one of the most influential ventures to date. Built on some of the most cutting-edge technologies; their platform is combining satellite/GIS data, drone imagery and machine learning technologies. Their platform enables their clients to make accurate, data-driven decision making like it’s never been done before. It is no surprise that this organisation has been listed as one of the most influential technology companies, as well as winning multiples awards for their innovation and global impact.
We are on the hunt for a Product Designer to take charge of all things digital and visual for the fresh, cutting
edge brand. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a creative flair; someone who can
take direction as well as bring new, innovative ideas to the table.
• Develop a deep understanding of the company’s mission and strategies and how these relate to the internal product
• Visualise the company’s core messages across a number of product assets, including brochures, website, web and mobile apps.
• Simplify complex concepts through intuitive designs
• Communicate effectively with the UX specialist, product Marketing and Engineers
• Being adept at handling this high volume of work is critical and will require problem solving and critical thinking on daily basis
• Ensure that quality and brand standards are maintained throughout the product launch process
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Guide knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & After Effects
• Awareness of typographic best practices
• Familiarity with responsive design is a plus
• Digital animation experience a plus
• Acute attention to detail
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.