Enquire / Apply
An innovative investment firm needs an Integration Developer to help build our next generation of applications. As a team, you will apply best practices in DevOps, architecture, solution design, scaling and testing.
- Analyse and design new features
- Write elegant robust code
- Write unit, integration and acceptance tests for all components
- Write build and deployment automation scripts
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems
- Troubleshoot and root-cause errors
- Mentor other developers
- Deliver features timeously
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years’ worth of professional development experience
- Since we are a multi-technology environment, knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms are a necessity
- Functional programming knowledge
- Proficiency in message queueing technology such as RabbitMQ
- Attention to detail
- Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices knowledge/experience
- Strong software design skills
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as Scala, Java, C++, Python or Go.
- Proficiency in a database technology such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL and Object relational mapping
- Experience in distributed computing and building enterprise-wide systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and deal with conflict in an effective way
Ability to work individually and with teams
Experience in influencing best practices within teams
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.