A digital technology company which creates efficient business models is on the lookout for an IoT Operations Officer to join their Midrand office.
• The IoT Operations Officer will be responsible to ensure uptime of the company’s various IoT devices in the field.
• The individual will assist with the deployment of the IoT devices and enable users to utilise the company’s solutions through our web- and mobile platforms.
• The individual will be involved with installations, activating IoT devices and perform on-site and remote troubleshooting.
• The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in IoT hardware devices and the ability to recommend optimised deployment processes and methodologies.
• The individual will have strong communication and collaboration skills to engage with suppliers and end users. To be effective in the role, the individual will need to have a basic understanding of programming, API- and database design.
• 1 year on-site hard/software installation/training experience
• Basic understanding of programming, API- and database design
• Diploma/Degree in engineering or computer science
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work with multi-skilled teams
• Ability to manage task lists to completion
• Risk management skills
• Conflict resolution and relationship management skills
• A valid driving licence and roadworthy car
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
• Experience in the telecommunication, enterprise software or ICT industry
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.