Enquire / Apply
A tech company offering ground-breaking innovative tools to businesses seeks a Frontend Developer who can utilize modern web-based technologies to develop effective user interfaces for our products. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the development team to design and develop applications and tools to make them more efficient.
The Front-End Developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to design issues to help make the applications more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure usability across all interfaces.
- Review app and feature coding and plan future upgrades with the development team.
- Assist in the development of applications and features.
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing functionality and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to source / develop appropriate solutions to problems.
- Assist with the production of technical specifications and designs.
- Promote new technologies and share knowledge within the team.
- Recommend improvements to development processes.
- Contribute to implementation plans and assist in rollout.
- Web based development knowledge & experience.
- Good understanding of and experience with OOP.
- Must be great at problem solving and thinking outside the box.
- Understanding of database principles (design, implementation, and management).
- Attention to detail with a good sense of design.
- Familiar with PHP and MySQL.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma, Tailwindcss and Material Design.
- CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS.
- Modern tooling using NPM, Composer, Webpack, and other build tools like Grunt and Gulp.
- Bonus: Node, Python, or Ruby.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.