A digital software firm in Joburg seeks a skilled Copywriter to join its team for a 6 month contract.
• Manage company’s social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
• Write copy for all social media accounts
• Create weekly and monthly editorial plans including social media posts
• Consolidate monthly social media stats and review, summarise key take outs
• Edit copy as required, including incorporating feedback
• All copy to be clear and compelling, written appropriate to audience and with distinct company voice
• Adapt content to suit multiple audiences
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
• Monitor ICT trends, events, competitors’ activities to contend with the ever-changing industry
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
• Review all company proposals, reports, and documentation
• Assist the Office Support function with copy requirements for hiring, onboarding and policies
• Degree or diploma, IT-related discipline is advantageous
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
• Excellent writing, proofreading, editing and research skills
• Willingness to work collaboratively with individuals with varying skillsets and communication styles
• Problem-solving skills
• Flexibility when delivering according to deadlines, but also able to deal with ambiguity and changing needs
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.