Enquire / Apply
Business Support Analyst (Salesforce) required! This role forms part of a global team that supports the applications and platforms forming the core of the IT systems within this reputable investment group. It encompasses notification, analysis, resolution and communication of incidents, services requests and problems. Your strong personality, self-assured nature and, assertiveness coupled with your minimum 3 years relevant experience in the Salesforce Platform (ess); strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products and BSc or similar could be your foot in the door for this prestigious role.
- Provide first- and second-line application support with a specialization in the Salesforce Platform.
- Ensure all queries regarding relevant applications are prioritized and attended to in a timeous manner.
- Resolve incidents within Operations Level Agreement (OLA) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes.
- Differentiate between support and system enhancement requirements and escalate appropriately.
- Create reports and dashboards using the Salesforce Platform. Assist users with reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Daily monitoring and resolution of data load processes to ensure that systems are available to the business within deadlines and with accurate data.
- Liaise with data providers to resolve queries and proactively ensure data is accurate and complete.
- Write queries (particularly in SQL) and use logical reasoning with a systematic series of steps to identify the root causes of incidents.
- Provide user training where required to ensure correct and effective system usage.
- Work within the ITIL ITSM framework, including the logging and response to incidents, problems and changes.
- Work with multiple teams across multiple locations, not restricted to IT.
- Occasional out-of-hours support.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree educated (Relevant tertiary qualification – BSc or similar)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with CRM applications and email marketing tools is a plus.
- Experience in querying data and establishing data anomalies.
- Understanding and experience of investment management processes, terminology, systems and related instruments.
- Experience working within a support environment is advantageous
- Experience in the Salesforce Platform essential
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Database SQL query skills advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, client reporting solutions, performance and attribution systems, Talend or other ETL tools and order management advantageous
- Experience in using an IT Service Management tool, such as ServiceNow or Remedy
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving ability and a logical thinker.
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-confident and assertive
- Must be organized
- Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Strong personality, self-assured, assertive
- Able to work in a team as well as having the adaptability of working independently
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.