Enquire / Apply
Innovative company, which provides a platform for money transfer and is a disruptor in the payments industry is looking for a top-notch Business Development/Sales Executive. Your core role will be to take business in the Wallet and VAS divisions to new heights by identifying and pursuing opportunities. You will need Grade 12/equivalent, a Commerce or other relevant tertiary qualification, at least 2 years in a similar role and have knowledge of the following: Payments & Remittances, B2B sales & Proposal Writing, Contracts & Commercial Agreements and Operating license requirements.
- Drive market penetration, market development, product development as well as diversification of the Wallet and VAS business.
- Develop new business opportunities to expand the Wallet and VAS business.
- Identify opportunities to expand product and services range offered.
- Research all options for VAS products and partnerships in the specific country or region.
- Ensure opportunities are strategically and legally viable.
- Establish cost of different opportunities.
- Identify feasible options and draft proposals.
- Establish a base of contacts in order to develop prospects and leads with various potential partners.
- Negotiate with potential partners in order to obtain mutually beneficial signed contracts.
- Negotiate and close new partnerships.
- Oversee the successful implementation of plans in conjunction with other departments.
- Understand the market dynamics to enable decision making.
- Keep abreast the current future market trends and industry changes.
- Identify competitors and keep up to date on their business models (e.g. suppliers, platforms, pricing, product offerings, customer retention strategies, etc).
- Manage own professional and self-development.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Commerce or other relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2- 4 Years’ experience as a Business Developer.
- Knowledge of –
- Payments and Remittances
- Business-to-business sales and Proposal Writing
- Contracts and Commercial Agreements
- Operating license requirements
- Verbal communication skills.
- Sales skills.
- Time Management.
- Organisational & administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs