Enquire / Apply
Our Company has a young and dynamic team and we are looking for Business Analyst role to assist our Company’s team in Cape Town. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly analytical person with a knack for data analysis. The role will be the link between the client end user and our Company Project Manager who sits within the Implementation Team.
- Performing requirements analysis. This may involve working closely with both clients and the implementation team to determine acceptable solutions.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports for clients and/or the Implementation Team to implement the solution.
- Understanding the detail but also being able to take a big picture approach. This will allow the role to provide input into the priorities for any deliverables.
- Liaising with Project Management to determine acceptable timeframes and priorities for delivery to the client.
- Ensuring solutions built by the implementation Team meet the business needs and requirements. This will involve testing the deliverable prior to handing it over to the client and obtaining their feedback at multiple stages within the project/deliverable life cycle.
- Obtaining approval from the client for the deliverables.
- A Bachelor (B.) of Commerce, B. Engineering or a B. Science degree from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years work experience in a business analyst role.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in the Asset Management industry.
- The data and terminology associated with Asset Management is understood.
- The platform is primarily configured using the our Company’ Language, which is based on Excel’s functions. Some exposure to IT and programming languages is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal. This includes the ability to adapt the way in which one communicates to different audiences.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Have a good grasp of the Asset Management industry.
- Delivery focused.
- High standards for the quality of work delivered.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.