Enquire / Apply
My client, renowned full-service digital solutions company requires Senior Accounts Manager to be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients through all stages of the client journey of onboarding, engagement and retention and achieve all sales targets while driving the profitable growth of existing business.
You will be working in a small agile team that love and enjoy what they do and pride themselves in offering their clients unwavering high-quality work that is in innovative, and on time. You must be willing to work in a challenging, high pressure and stressful working environment and willing to put in over-time.
The below responsibilities apply to private and public sector clients and opportunities.
Management of company and clients within allocated portfolios
- Plan and identify targeted upsell opportunities within the allocated portfolio of accounts, achieving set revenue targets assigned by the Business Development Director.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of client accounts assigned to the individual to ensure we renew 100% existing accounts on time and to budget.
- Generate proposals, pricing and contract negotiations to exceed 100% account extension targets.
- Preparing status reports for sales director and ensuring all sales administration, sales forecasts, client activity, client mapping and information is accurate, reliable and timely.
- Be fully engaged and own all aspects relating to client onboarding, utilisation drive, reporting, complaint handling and internal advocacy on behalf of the client.
- Drive growth and maximise cross and up sell opportunities with existing clients.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices.
- Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements
- Understand of key market competitors and able to differentiate our services against them.
- Preparing & presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Ensuring excellent customer service to all external stakeholders.
- Understanding client’s objectives in order to offer relevant digital solutions.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the company.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Work with project manager to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Develop case studies and maintain the integrity of the company and work throughout the project.
- Minimum five years with a proven track record in account management and sales within a digital agency or software development environment with very strong understanding of the online environments and systems.
- Ability to develop, manage and progress a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Real passion for digital and software essential.
- Experience in preparing of proposals and excellent presentation skills.
- Interpersonal communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time, project and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (impact and influence).
- Great action and detail orientation.
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the software development process. Ability to review project results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent systems understanding and ability to judge outputs.
- Ensure sound understanding of the value proposition of all products and services.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport to use during and out of office hours and must be willing to travel and be adaptable to the changing environments involved.
- IT degree or diploma preferable.
• Work hard, play hard attitude.
• Strong positive leadership and management skills.
• Great problem-solving skills.
• Able to take constructive feedback.
• A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
• Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
• Confident with a drive to succeed.
• Creative, innovative and uses initiative.
• Strategic thinking and critical judgment.
• Good ethics around time management.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.