Enquire / Apply
My client, renowned full-service digital solutions company requires an Account Executive with min 3yrs relevant experience within a digital agency environment, you must have a strong understanding of online environments and systems and a passion for all things digital to take control of your portfolio and identify new opportunities, ensure effective and accurate financial project management, ensure effective client management whilst working with other departments internally.
- Management of company and clients within allocated portfolios
- Achieving set revenue targets
- Preparing status reports for sales director
- Preparing & presenting sales proposals to clients
- Ensuring excellent customer service to all external stakeholders
- Servicing advertising agencies (digital/ traditional) and direct clients
- Understanding client’s objectives in order to offer relevant media solutions
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the company
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices.
- Develop case studies and maintain the integrity of the company and work throughout the project.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a digital agency environment essential
- Real passion for digital essential
- Prepare proposals
- Interpersonal communication
- Time and people management
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environments and systems
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Mail, web and vision
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process. Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent systems understanding and ability to judge outputs
- Proven sales achievements
- Sound administrative skills
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- IT degree or diploma preferable
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.